So here’s my list lovelies, I had such fun doing it, here is how you take part. Make a list of 10 things you love and 10 things you hate. Tag 10 awesome bloggers that you love so they can take part and you’re done. How easy is that?
1. My family, they are the best. I know everyone says that about their family. However, here are some facts why mine are the best. My mum is the best lip synca- she uses a straw bent round her ear as a microphone. My dad is the reigning crash bandicoot champ in the household- probably in Kent haha. My brother is just amazing and makes BEAUTIFUL metal and precious stone jewellery- let me know if you ever want a link to his facebook 😉
2. My friends and boyfriend. I just LOVE them, there are no words to describe my group of friends, they are just my absolute rock and without them there would be no sunshine in my life. Cheesy right? James of course, is my wonderful boyfriend and without him I think laughter would just die. 3 Years in and he still makes me smile from the minute I wake up to the minute we go to sleep. Hopefully there will be many more years like this.
3. Cookbooks. I love cookbooks they are my ultimate bed time reading. I have loads and loads from old ones from the 60’s inherited from my nan to nice modern ones that I love trying new recipes from.
4. Buying make up. Right ladies? We all know this feeling too well. It’s an addiction but I love it, I don’t plan on seeking help.
5. Nice Smellies. I love nice smelly things, from candles to bubble bath. If it has a nice pong- I’m buying it. I have far too many room diffusers and bowls of pot pourri.
6. Cheese. I love cheese especially with wine. All cheese is good, I don’t discriminate, I’ll give it all a go. I love making homemade bread to go with it.
7. Shoes. I have a massive shoe collection. I worked in a shoe shop for 6 years, I bought two pairs of shoes most months so you can imagine how many pairs I have. Some of them have probably only been on my feet once.
8. English Breakfast Tea. I drink all sorts of tea but bog standard tetley tea (other great brands are available) is the BEST. I like it in a builders mug with two sugars, just incase I pop round yours, now you know how I like it 😉
9. New stationary. Who can resist a cute notebook or pen, am I right?
10. Blogs, obvs! I love it all- reading new material, meeting new people and getting inspiration to be creative. It’s an awesome world and you really feel like you’re part of something.
1. Liars. There is no need for lies, it gets you nowhere and people always get caught up in their lies sooner or later.
2. Ignorance. People who are not aware of the world around them- there is no excuse.
3. The Dentist. This is probably a big fear of most people I know, no one likes someone else’s finger in your mouth. Right?
4. Wednesdays. I hate Wednesdays, it’s the middle of the week not quite near enough to the weekend. It’s generally a really slow work day for me. Not a fan.
5. People who push religion on others. Just stop, we all believe what we want to believe, just stop it. It’s rude and invasive.
6. Bad breath. Brush, chew chewing gum. There are so many products on the market, there is no excuse peeps.
7. People who push in. I know I sound sooo british. There is a queue just queue in it, if we all abide by the queuing system, it will move a lot faster.
8. Ex on the Beach on MTV. You applied for a show called Ex on the Beach and you’re shocked when your ex turns up on the beach (face palm)
9. Pessimistic people. Im’a cup half full kinda girl. It makes life easier.
10. People who drive like dickheads. Just drive like an normal person, you’re not cool by speeding or cutting someone up on the motorway. In fact, you could kill someone. Think about it!
Phew, that felt a bit ranty but good. Hopefully my Loves cancel out my Hates. 😉
I’m gonna tag….
Aimee at Aimee Writes
Rachel at A Double Jointed Girl and Her Dog
Charlotte at Scarlet Slippers
Carly at Blog with Love
Laura at Loved by Laura
Victoria at Rose Gold Dream
Kirsty at Natterly
Hayley at Shift My Booty
Danni at Gingerbread Smiles
Rach at Rachael Rites
I have tagged bloggers that I love and blogs I love reading. So I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Always welcome to leave me a comment as always.
(the girl who never wears white)